Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie grew up in a big, supportive family. She grew up happy and confident with a strong faith in God. The darker side of the world was never shown to her as a child, and as she grew into a bright young woman, the darker side continued to remain hidden from her view. When she earned a job at a nursing home, Annie felt lucky. What a blessing to have a job that allowed her to help others on a day to day basis! But soon, things went wrong at her new job. Suicides became rampant among Annie's coworkers - women who had previously seemed joyful and at peace. What could possibly cause such emotionally stable women to take their own lives? When Annie meets her boss, Benson, she begins to suspect he's behind it-- especially when she is sexually harassed by this man who was supposed to be a guiding force at The Lake View Hospital. Annie soon learns of the darkness in the world. She learns that bullying is t confined to playgrounds and schools; bullying happens to adults, too, especially in the guise of sexual harassment. Annie will t let Benson ruin her faith in the goodness of people. With God's help, Annie will recover the lost souls ruined by suicide. She will show them the light and save herself in the process.
- Author(s)Annette Evalyn Swain
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.