Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help young adults cope with the various health choices and questions confronting them as they enter adolescence, this dynamic set of books provides accurate information and helpful resources for young people navigating their transition to adulthood.
- Author(s)Joan Esherick
- PublisherMason Crest, an Imprint of National Highlights Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleYoung Adult's Guide to the Science of Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest, an Imprint of National Highlights Inc
- Weight440 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.