All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book Hillman initiated the soul movement in psychotherapy forty years ago.
- Author BiographyThe pioneering imaginative psychology of James Hillman that soon will span five decades has entered cultural history, affecting lives and minds in a wide range of fields. For the creativity of his thinking, the originator of Archetypal Psychology and author of A Terrible Love of War; The Soul's Code; and The Force of Character has received many honors, including the Medal of the Presidency of the Italian Republic. He has held distinguished lectureships at Yale, Princeton, Chicago, and Syracuse Universities, and his books have been translated into some twenty languages. The American public showed its appreciation of his approach to psychology by placing his book, The Soul's Code, at the top of the bestseller list of serious works of nonfiction. Of his many books, Spring Publications has published Anima, Loose Ends, Archetypal Psychology: A Brief Account, Pan and the Nightmare, Suicide and the Soul, Insearch, Oedipus Variations (with Karl Kerenyi), The Thought of the Heart and the Soul of the World, Inter Views, and Lectures on Jung's Typology (with Marie-Louise von Franz). He lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)James Hillman
- PublisherSpring Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWoodstock, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Publications,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.