All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, rewned bridge author Brian Senior helps the reader to answer these questions and to comprehend the reasoning as to why certain decisions are taken. Each independent principle is thoroughly examined and the reader is then invited to test their own understanding of the concept by answering a number of puzzles, typical of those that arise in practical play.
- Author BiographyBrian Senior is a professional bridge player and writer who has represented England, Northern Ireland and Great Britain internationally. He is the author of many books, including the famous World Championship Book series.
- Author(s)Brian Senior
- PublisherD&B Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleEssential bridge plays
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintD&B Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.