All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionCurtis grew as many as 70 different types of crops in much even bigger pieces of plots. Due to this, the amount of man hours needed to ensure that everything worked out as required was high. We see from the article that, the author had to figure out why he was getting very little profits than expected. He had to plan again on the crops to grow as some were bringing high profit levels (80% of total income). He also planned on the market or the clients of his produce so as to maximise on his profits. After planning and making decision on what to do, he specialised on only 15 crops and that was the time he realized the highest profits from smaller farm sizes and less work hours.
- Author Biographyohn Smith (AKA Walter N. Gardner) is Australian author and publisher. He is nutritionist focus on macrobiotic, diet and weight loss related. He loves traveling around the world, go to many places, meet locals and see the world through his eyes. These are remarkable memories would last forever.
- Author(s)John Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.