Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionFive years ago, Ben Conner killed a man. He might have swallowed the guilt, but the man had a son-eleven-year-old Luke, who was w one's son-and Ben shut everyone out... even June Montana, the one person who could have shown him he's t a monster. June has almost everything she ever wanted in life, but something is missing. She hasn't talked to Ben since the shooting, and she's worried about him. Then, out of the blue, he shows up in Northstar, and she sees for herself how much that ordeal still torments him. Instead of the escape he hoped for when he impulsively decides to come see June, Ben is reunited with the boy he orphaned. Luke is June's son w, and if Ben can't accept that, he'll lose her for good. If he can, he and Luke may be able to help each other overcome their entwined traumas. Ben's unexpected return opens the door to other possibilities. In their time apart, the shyness that once prevented them from exploring their attraction to each other has vanished. Desire and something more than friendship ignites, but before they can figure out if Luke and Ben will be able to overcome the past, a disturbing problem arises. Someone from June's past wants revenge for a broken heart, and he's willing to kill to get it. The Northstar Angels will grab you by the heart as they prove family isn't always a bond of blood in Suzie O'Connell's heartfelt contemporary romance series set in Northstar, Montana, where friendship and love are as bountiful as the fresh mountain air. June and Ben's story was by far the most inspiring story I have read in along time. -- Kim Beck, avid reader I especially appreciated the even pacing of the story and the graceful deuement. There was a good mixture of dialogue and introspection, description and action. These attributes have been sorely missed in some of the books I have read lately and should t be undervalued. -- Kindle Customer NORTHSTAR ROMANCES (by series): NORTHSTAR ANGELS: Mountain Angel (Book 1) Summer Angel (Book 2) Wild Angel (Book 3) Forgotten Angel (Book 4) HAMMOND BROTHERS: First Instinct (Book 1) Twice Shy (Book 2) Once Burned (Book 3) - Coming August 2015 Last Surrender (Book 4) Coming late 2015 A NOTE ON THE CONTENT: The NORTHSTAR ROMANCES are contemporary romances and contain sensual scenes and mild profanity that may be unsuitable for sensitive readers.
- Author BiographySuzie O'Connell grew up in Western Washington, but a two week adventure at her step-sister's rustic Montana cabin left a permanent mark, and she has called the mountains and valleys of Southwestern Montana home ever since. She has been writing stories for as long as she can remember, and writes even when she's not writing. Everything around her is story fodder. Her love of writing and of Montana pushed her to pursue (and earn) a Bachelor of Arts in Literature and Writing from the University of Montana-Western. She now teaches high school English. When she isn't writing or teaching, Suzie enjoys spending time in the mountains with her husband Mark, their daughter Maddie and their golden retriever Reilly. She is almost as happy with a camera in her hand or helping her husband build log furniture as she is writing, and will readily jump on any excuse to enjoy the beauty of Montana. Summer Angel is her second book. Be sure to check out the prequel, Mountain Angel.
- Author(s)Suzie O'Connell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.