All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionI spent more than half my life, when I ought to have been enjoying myself, arguing and planning and running around like a maniac, all to sell a lot of things to people I didn't kw, so that I could buy a lot of things that I didn't have time to use. Sheer lunacy. And it took thing less than an atom bomb to blow me out of it. Following a devastating nuclear war which has seen Britain bombed back into the pre-industrial past, Stephen Dawlish and his family live a quiet rural life. Until their quiet, agrarian existence is disrupted by the appearance of three representatives of the New World Order - an American, a Russian and an Indian - who have devastating plans that will end their new peaceful way of life forever...
- Author BiographyJ.B. Priestley was born in 1894 in Bradford, Yorkshire. His plays dominated the London stage from the 1930s to the 1950s with such classics as Dangerous Corner, Eden End, Laburnum Grove, Cornelius, I Have Been Here Before, Time and the Conways, When We Are Married, Johnson Over Jordan, They Came to a City, An Inspector Calls, The Linden Tree and The Glass Cage. His many novels include The Good Companions, Angel Pavement, Bright Day and Lost Empires. During the Second World War, he also gained a new reputation as a broadcaster and social commentator. He died in 1984.
- Author(s)J. B. Priestley
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.