Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Royal Academy's popular Summer Exhibition has been an annual event since 1769. Today, around a thousand works are selected each year from over 10,000 entries. The exhibition includes paintings, drawings, prints, sculpture, architectural design and models, and continues to be the largest open exhibition in the UK. First published in the 1870s, The Royal Academy Illustrated presents the highlights of each year's show and is a fascinating barometer of changing artistic tastes. The books illustrations, which include a wide range of the works on display and installation shots of the galleries, together with an informative introduction by the co-coordinator of this year's exhibition, Tess Jaray RA, make the book an indispensable record of this most popular event.
- Author(s)Tess Jaray
- PublisherRoyal Academy of Arts
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Academy of Arts
- Out-of-print date20/08/2015
- Weight760 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.