Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- Description<i>Summer Food</i> features more than 90 recipes for light and flavorful fare for every meal of the day--from brunch favorites to light suppers, refreshing cocktails, and fruit-forward desserts. Dishes like grilled escarole with plums and goat cheese; salmon with creme fraiche and garden herbs; quia with capers, torn basil, and tomatoes; and lamb burgers with minty pesto celebrate the fresh flavors of the season and are well suited for sharing with friends and family at alfresco meals. Gorgeous, photography throughout the book showcases the simplicity and beauty of summer cooking. Stunning scenic photography of the seaside, finished dishes, and summer ingredients, emphasize the book's carefree nature and style. The perfect solution for home cooks who want easy, fresh recipes for light and flavorful fare that makes the most of seasonal ingredients and eating outdoors. With crowd-pleasing yet wholesome recipes like orzo with grilled corn, olives, torn basil and tomatoes; watermelon and chili salsa; grilled beets with mustard sauce; grilled pizza with pesto and prosciutto; lamb burgers with mint and feta dressing; and linguine with lox, lemon, and dill, this enticing collection is full of great ideas for low-key meals and simple menus for picnics and barbecues.
- Author BiographyOne of the co-authors of <i>Summer Food</i> is Paul Lowe. Born and raised in Norway and currently based in New York, Paul has worked as a craft and food stylist for more than 20 years. His work has appeared in <i>Real Simple, Parents, Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living, Good Housekeeping, Cooking Light, Food Network, </i> and <i>Cosmopolitan</i>. Paul creates and curates the Sweet Paul online magazine, which is full of easy-yet-elegant recipes, stylish crafts, and ideas for entertaining. In Spring 2012, the first print edition of the magazine was launched in Anthropologie stores nationwide.
- Author(s)Jim Hensley,Nina Dreyer Hensley,Paul Lowe
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.