All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the summer of 1964 and the four Gloss interns are back in New York. Sherry is working at Gloss when she gets involved in the civil rights movement and finds herself falling in love with someone she never expected to, Donna is caught up in the world of high fashion and Upper East Side rich kids, Pamela is desperate to become an actress, matter what it takes, and Allison is finding out that going steady with a teen heart-throb isn't all it's cracked up to be. The girls are discovering that following your heart sometimes means that you can't follow your dreams ...The Devil Wears Prada meets Mad Men in this brilliant new series.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Kaye is a bestselling American author. Her Replica series, about a genetically altered clone (Random House USA, Hodder UK), ran to over twenty titles and was an international success. She lived in New York for many years and currently lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Marilyn Kaye
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGloss
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight244 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain market ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.