All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a moment it's as if they've never been apart. They're still Vixen and Cassandra, summer sisters forever. The rest is a mistake, a crazy joke.' Vix Leonard is twelve when she meets dazzling, reckless Caitlin Somers. Invited to spend holidays on Martha's Vineyard with Caitlin and her eccentric, mysterious family, Vix is welcomed into a life totally unlike her own. As days of bold adventure give way to nights of shy discovery, she and Caitlin come together in the complications of growing up; the refuge of belonging; the pact to Never Be Ordinary ...Until one devastating summer when a local boy changes everything. Years later life has driven them apart, but the bruise of their friendship remains. When Caitlin begs Vix to return to the Vineyard for her wedding, Vix kws she will go. She wants to understand what happened that last shattering summer - and why her best friend still has the power to break her heart. An unforgettable story of two women, two families and the friendships that shape a lifetime from Judy Blume, the author who shaped our teenage selves.
- Author BiographyJudy Blume is the author of 23 bestselling novels. She lives on islands up and down the east coast with her husband, and spends summers on Martha's Vineyard with her family.
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight264 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.