All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
About this product
- DescriptionAfter graduating from college, Summer Storm plans to pursue her greatest ambition, a career in Television Broadcasting. She put her social life on hold while dedicating time to her studies. She is w ready to find that special love to complete her life. Summer has idea her perfect, happy life thus far is about to abruptly become a nightmare. When she accidentally discovers the victim of a deranged killer, she has way of kwing she will become his intended victim. After one failed attempt on her life, and with friends and co-eds missing, Summer must face the obvious...she is the killer's main target. She relies on her profound inner strength and determination and vows she can protect herself. But can she? Can anyone? Who's smart eugh to find the killer and stop him? Join author, Janice Hoskins, as she takes you through the suspenseful twists and turns of her debut vel, Summer Storm.
- Author BiographyJanice Hoskins was born and raised in Corbin Kentucky. She married John Hoskins, and following his line of work, lived in Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Florida. Janice loves traveling, but is happy to be settled in North Carolina with her husband of 51 years, and their Border Collie Panda. She is an avid reader and loves spending time outdoors.
- Author(s)Janice Hoskins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.