Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.68Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew velists today write with the power to move our hearts, quicken our souls, and enrich our lives like Luanne Rice. In New York Times bestsellers such as Dance with Me, Beach Girls, and The Secret Hour, she vividly captures the dramas that make all the difference in love and families. Now, revisiting the remarkable characters introduced in her bestselling Summer's Child, she brings full circle one of her most compelling explorations of the human heart...all the many ways it can be broken...and the magic that can make it whole again. Their lives were a tapestry woven together by love and loss, tragedy and hope. On the windswept coast of Nova Scotia, Lily and her eight-year-old daughter, Rose, are struggling to embrace a new life even as Lily tries to let go of painful memories of the past. Among the lives that will touch theirs are those of Liam Neill, a dedicated teacher living in self-imposed isolation; Maeve Jameson, mourning the loss of a granddaughter she devoted her life to protecting; and Mark Murphy, a dogged police detective obsessed with a woman who vanished years ago-who may or may t have found what he seeks in a tiny, out-of-the-way maritime village. During this eventful summer of roses, the paths-and fates-of these unforgettable characters will intersect in ways that ne of them could ever expect-and shape a future ne of them could possibly foresee. For each of them it will be a time of renewal and transformation that will circle inevitably to a past left behind, a mystery unsolved, and a love reclaimed. Summer of Roses is vintage Luanne Rice-a vel that celebrates the ties of family, the passion of lovers, and the deep, unbreakable bonds that hold us together through all the seasons of our lives. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLuanne Riceis the author, most recently, of Last Kiss and Light of the Moon, among many other New York Times bestsellers. She lives in New York City and on the Connecticut shore. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Luanne Rice
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight213 g
- Width107 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementBantam mass market ed
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.