All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.66Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionSet in modern L.A., this vel of moral and spiritual reckoning finds a Japanese American who survived the horrors of Hiroshima forced to relive the nightmare when a stranger show up looking for him.
- Author BiographyNaomi Hirahara is a freelance writer and journalist who served for several years as an editor of The Rafu Shimpo, the largest Japanese American daily newspaper. She is the author of two previous Mas Arai mysteries, Gasa-Gasa Girl and Summer of the Big Bachi, named one of The Ten Best Mysteries and Thrillers of 2004 by the Chicago Tribune and a Publishers Weekly Best Books of 2004 pick.
- Author(s)Naomi Hirahara
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight238 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.