All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Elva loves her summer days - once her daily milking, household, and gardening chores are done. In book two of the Farm Life Series, author Elva Hurst spins a simple tale of a summer spent splashing in the creek on hot afterons and singing hymns with the other youth at the hymn sing. When news of a wedding surfaces, the neighboring Amish and Mennite families all pitch in to make the day special for the young couple. This delightful story is a beautiful picture of a young girl discovering joy in a simple life centered on a loving family, a tightly knit community, and an active faith in God ...and just a little bit of mischief along the way.
- Author BiographySelf-taught artist and gifted author Elva Hurst draws inspiration from her warm memories of growing up in a large conservative Mennonite family on a dairy farm in Pennsylvania. Now with a husband, four children, and a small farm of her own, she carves time out of her busy day to follow her passion for the arts and writing--all from her kitchen table.
- Author(s)Elva Hurst
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFarm Life Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/06/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.