Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.36Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
About this product
- DescriptionSummerland is the story of a young hero on a quest through the strange world of the American Faery. This is a fantasy for readers of all ages, set against the background of the American myth. The Clam Island fairies are in grave peril. War is coming, ather battle in an ancient conflict. When the band sends for a champion, they get an 11 year-old boy named Ethan Feld. He hates baseball and wants to quit his losing team, but Jennifer T. Rideout loves baseball and won't let him quit. The two find themselves on a journey that includes zeppelins, werefoxes, Indian mythology, sasquatches, wendigos, and the haunted 161 year old husk of George Armstrong Custer. Finally Ethan becomes who he is: a changeling, a hero, and even a man.
- Author(s)Michael Chabon
- PublisherHighBridge Audio
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHighBridge Audio
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Weight390 g
- Width128 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statement12 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time900
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.