Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHERE'S A PLACE IN OUR HEARTS RESERVED FOR MIRACLES... From Luanne Rice, the celebrated author of Beach Girls and many other New York Times bestsellers, comes this powerful vel of a mystery, a love affair, and a bond that cant be broken set in a seaside town where miracles are made... On the first day of summer, Mara Jameson went out to water her garden-and was never seen again. Years after her disappearance, one could forget the expectant mother whose glowing smile had captured the heart of everyone who'd kwn her: Maeve Jameson, still mourning the loss of a granddaughter she had struggled to protect...Patrick Murphy, a dogged police detective obsessed with a vanished woman...and Lily Malone, drawn to the rugged beauty of the Nova Scotia coast and its promise of a new life. Here Lily hopes to raise her nine-year-old daughter, Rose, far from the pain and loss of the past. Here she will meet a gifted scientist, Liam Neill, whose life is on a similar trajectory from heartbreak to hope. And before the season is over, Lily will find the magic that exists in people we love the best...the everyday miracles that can make the extraordinary happen anywhere.
- Author BiographyLuanne Rice is the author of twenty-one novels, including Sandcastles, Summer of Roses, Summer's Child, Silver Bells, Beach Girls, and Dance With Me. She lives in New York City and Old Lyme, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Luanne Rice
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight212 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.