All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionEvery summer Maria and Bob went to their little house in the Italian village of Supi and every year, it was a new adventure. Only in Supi would you find a pizzeria in a sheep pasture, a restaurant in the woods specialising in fish or an electrical cord draped from one balcony to the next so neighbours could share power. Written with humour, Summers in Supi is Maria Coletta McLean's memoir of these summers, as she becomes accustomed to the town her father grew up in and the peculiarities of the people who live there.
- Author BiographyMaria Coletta McLean is the author of the bestselling memoir My Father Came from Italy and the editor of Mamma Mia! Good Italian Girls Talk Back. She was the recipient of the 2002 Queen's Golden Jubilee Medal for her contribution to Canadian literature. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Maria Coletta McLean
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.