All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn his third Everest expedition in June 1924, George Mallory and his climbing partner Andrew Irvine disappeared on the North-Eastern ridge during their ascent - having been sighted only a few hundred metres from the summit. In 1993, in a small Nepalese shop, Makoto Fukamachi, photographer for a Japanese expedition to conquer Mount Everest, stumbles across an old camera. Could it be Mallory's? And does it hold the secret of whether Mallory and Irvine made it to the summit almost 30 years before Hillary?
- Author(s)Jiro Taniguchi,Yumemakura Baku
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationRasquera
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight681 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.