All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionChallenge yourself with numeric puzzles in this modern twist on the classic word search. SumSearch features 100 puzzles of escalating difficulty that force you to look at numbers in a new way. Each puzzle features a goal number and a set number of combinations hidden within the puzzle. Seek out the sums that add up to the goal number to complete the challenge. Beginner puzzles tell you exactly what to look for, but Intermediate and Expert puzzles just tell you how many to find. All of them will strengthen your cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills. SumSearch is perfect as a traveling companion and a quick mind refresher, for practicing arithmetic, or for having brain battles of epic proportions.
- Author BiographyJonathan Meck lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with his wife, Teresa, their son, Lucca, and dog, Cody. He works with computers and numbers all day, so its fitting that his hobbies include staying up late on his computer creating number puzzles.
- Author(s)Jonathan Meck
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 b/w puzzles
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.