All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive business world, you must capture the high ground and defend it against your rivals. The secret lies in mastering the strategic arts taught by the ancient Chinese military theorist Sun Tzu. Gerald A. Michaelson's classic book breaks down Sun Tzu's lessons to help you move from manager to leader and vanquish your competition. In this fully updated edition, Steven Michaelson offers new examples drawn from companies ranging from Amazon to Toyota to Google, putting Sun Tzu at your side for today's business challenges. Here is the wisdom--tested for twenty-five centuries--that will help you seize the advantage, storm your competitors' gates, and conquer the marketplace!
- Author BiographyGerald Michaelson lectured on Sun Tzu in China at the invitation of the Chinese government. He traveled extensively throughout Asia as a management coach and delivered workshops on five continents. Steven Michaelson is president of FreshDirect, the fast-growing New York area online retailer. Steven's career spreads over a variety of Operations, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, and other leadership roles.
- Author(s)Gerald A. Michaelson,Steven W. Michaelson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight278 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.