All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn enduring image in quiltmaking, Sunbonnet Sue has been charming quilters the world over for more than a century. In this wonderful collection, Sue and her faithful companion Scottie venture outside for some good old-fashioned fun - including camping, kite flying, ice skating, and more. Show off your redwork embroidery and applique with these delightful designs with perennial favourite Sunbonnet Sue.
- Author BiographySuzanne Cirillo has been an avid quilters since she first tried her hand at it in the 1970's.
- Author(s)Suzanne Zaruba Cirillo
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight336 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.