Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Rediscover the art of cooking and eating communally with a beautiful, simple collection of meals for friends and family.</b> With her dinner series Sunday Suppers, Karen Mordechai celebrates the magic of gathering, bringing together friends and strangers to connect over the acts of cooking and sharing meals. For those who yearn to connect around the table, Karen s simple, seasonally driven recipes, evocative photography, and understated styling form a road map to creating community in their own kitchens and in offbeat locations. This collection of gatherings will inspire a sense of adventure and community for both the vice and experienced cook alike.
- Author BiographyKAREN MORDECHAI, a photographer and stylist, is the founder of Sunday Suppers, a Brooklyn-based food community and blog that has won many accolades, including a 2013 Food and Wine Digital Award, top food blog by <i>Saveur, </i> and #6 in Babble.com s Top 50 Design Blogs. Karen s work is regularly featured in the <i>New York Times, Martha Stewart Living</i>, <i>Remodelista</i>, <i>New York</i> magazine, and more. She lives with her husband and daughter in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Karen Mordechai
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight975 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.