All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionSunder Every town has its secrets. Secrets that hold it, and the people who live there, together. When Liv Daniels moves to Wolfville, Maine with her father, she discovers the small town has more than its fair share. But the quaint, coastal townsfolk aren't the only ones with secrets. Liv has one too. Hers is buried deep inside of her, where even she doesn't kw it exists. But someone does, and he's t going to give up until he breaks it free from her. But how do you free someone from a secret they don't kw they have? Don't miss this new Pararmal YA Romance!
- Author BiographyI am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer. My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I Cook with a takeout menu and my face plastered to my computer. I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and two dogs. I have a busy mind and even busier fingers. I can write fast and keep track of a large cast, but I can't remember why I'm at the grocery store. I try to write lists but they always end up being notes for books or indie bands. I LOVE INDIE MUSIC! I talk to myself in the car and sing too loud for my skill level. The invention of Bluetooth has made talking in the car less awkward but if you hear me singing, run. I love writing. I love my characters like they are my friends and I am telling their version of the truth. My worst flaw is the horrid English accent which I read everything with. If I read aloud it comes too. I'm not English, so I can't even do the accent which makes it awkward for anyone who is nearby. My favourite authors are Robert Jordan and Jane Austen and Robert Mccammon and Jim Crace. I think Stephen King and Dean Koontz have the most unique imaginations. I have the hardest time not LOVING Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger. I know all the serial killers have a copy but I adored that novel. It made me feel a thousand different things and one of them was more alive. (And not in the least bit serial killer-ish) When I grow up I want to be James Patterson or Nora Roberts. I aspire to be like them, always trying to hone my skills and work harder. My genres are all over the map. I have Paranormal Romance, Contemporary Romance, Science Fiction, Erotica (under Sophie Starr, my porn name so my mom doesn't know), Thrillers, and even some Romantic Comedies. If you would like to reach me for whatever reason, please visit me at my facebook page - facebook.com/TaraBrownAuthor. You can also email me at email@example.com Thanks for checking me out and I hope you got lost in something I wrote or it made you so HAPPY/SAD/BLISSFUL/TURNED ON/ANGRY/EXCITED/FRIGHTENED/HORRIFIED/MAD that you couldn't believe it. The list of what is coming out this year is not completed. I will keep my Facebook page as up to date as I can.
- Author(s)Tara Brown
- PublisherTara Brown Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTara Brown Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.