All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionTwo strangers, Maggie and Andrew, both photographers, are suddenly and intimately thrown together in a series of curious events.The resulting photographs defy reality-creating an irresistible fascination that completely entangles the two. Maggie and Andrew are equally charmed and perplexed by the hand of fate as it weaves its way with them. Lawrence, Kansas, the nearby Flint Hills and the enthralling history of Native American culture become the warp in this tapestry of time. Andrew's wife and children and Maggie's sage neighbor, 92 year-old Hannah, become threads creating tension in this masterpiece. You, too, will find yourself pulled in, as this story has a message that will touch all who turn the pages of this book.
- Author BiographySusan Knuth is living in Lincoln, Nebraska with her sweetheart, Dan. She has two amazing adult children, Lydia and Will, and always says she wants to grow up to be just like them. She is best friends with her mom. She is a Certified Reiki Master and owner of suZe Reiki. She attended the University of Kansas and is a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with emphasis in holistic therapies. Susan is an award winning photographer and previously worked for a newspaper as well as owning her own photography business, Smile for Susan. She is an artist enjoying painting, making jewelry with gemstones and sterling silver, quilting and writing.
- Author(s)Susan J Knuth
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.