All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA rotting hull of a ship... lost gold... coins... gems... Sunken Treasure! Today treasure hunting is a big business. Searchers use metal detectors and sonar to locate treasure on the ocean floor. Divers use high-powered machinery to uncover objects buried in the sand and to raise them to the surface. And more than just treasures are discovered. A whole window into the past is opened up. A salvage can take months or even years. But it's worth it!
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/1992
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.