All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffering guidance to the reader who is experiencing grief by using education, research, stories, and steps to encourage and empower, this book explores an area of life that is often conversationally overlooked and avoided. Millions of people each year experience the loss of a loved one, a relationship, a job, or a pet. Grief is inevitable and unavoidable and when it happens in life it is helpful to have a guide, a hand to hold, a listening ear, and a heart that understands. This book will enable the reader to enter and exit the grieving process with help, hope, and peace.
- Author BiographyRosetta Archer is a gifted speaker, leader, and workshop presenter. She is also known internationally as a worship leader and singer. She lives in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Keith A Butler is an ordained minister who is the bishop and overseer of 300 churches and ministries worldwide. He is the founder of Word of Faith International, Faith Christian Center, Faith4Life, and Keith Butler Ministries. He lives near Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Rosetta Archer
- PublisherSunless Skies LLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunless Skies LLC
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrea Simpson
- Foreword byBishop Keith A Butler
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.