Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.50+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by oddsandends17
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart with one quiet, perfect life.Add: 1 step-dad, 2 pre-cooked siblings, 1 best friend, 1 sworn enemy and a long lost grandmother.Flavour with a dash of secrets, a pinch of jealousy and a good dollop of growing-up. Cook on high all summer long.Fresh and spicy and as irresistible as Friday night pizza, Sunny Side Up is a story about surviving a heatwave, running a business, avoiding headlice, loving your dog, keeping secrets, saying goodbye and hello, and finding out what really matters.
- Author BiographyMarion Roberts always wanted to be a fashion designer, but she studied science, alternative medicine and psychotherapy instead. She worked as a naturopath and also a chef, as well as teaching people to cook. Marion started writing because she wanted a job she could do in her pyjamas. Also, her friends kept saying her emails were too long, and she needed to find another place to put her stories. She was born in Melbourne, which has always been her home town.
- Author(s)Marion Roberts
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight244 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.