All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Description<em>Make It Your Own: Paint & Color </em>shows you how to choose color palettes, paint furniture and faux headboards, wallpaper accent walls, hang fabric, color block rooms, and much more! With the help of <em>Sunset</em> home editors, you will find great expert advice, easy-to-follow tips, and a practical approach to adding personal style to your home.
- Author BiographyFor more than half a century, <em>Sunset</em> has been helping readers remodel their homes and improve their lives as a leading publisher of how-to books on gardening, home improvement, and outdoor living. <em>Sunset</em> Magazine has a readership of 5.5 million and a circ. of 1.2 million.
- Author(s)Editors of Sunset Magazine,Jeanne Huber
- PublisherSunset Books,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMenlo Park, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunset Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/06/2014
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.