Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf life is a journey then sisterhood is one joyful way to travel. Meet two dynamic sisters of the South, whose journeys have been anything but commonplace, surrounded by beautiful family and friends, they embody the idea that people, like wine, improve with time. Elizabeth Sabin presents women who have had adventures, secrets, loads of fun, and always have each other. Yet when we meet them they are about to enter their most challenging moments, their earthly separation. Faith can be shaken but sisters endure.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Sabin
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.