All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling former Palisades release is book in the new Glenbrooke series by award-winning author Robin Jones Gunn. Alissa loves her new job as a Pasadena travel agent. Only an abrupt meeting with a stranger in an espresso shop leaves her feeling that all men in California are rude. To her dismay, Alissa soon learns that the man is ne other than Brad Phillips, her new neighbor. But the coincidences don't stop there. For as the weeks unfold, Alissa's and Brad's lives keep intertwining in extraordinary ways. And as Alissa works through her longings for someone who will never leave her, she finds herself encountering love in places she never would have dreamed.
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn is the award-winning, bestselling author of over 60 books with more than 3.5 million copies sold, including the popular Glenbrooke series, the Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen series for teens. A frequent speaker at women's events, she lives with her husband, Ross, and their two teenage children near Portland, Oregon.- Publisher. .
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleGlenbrooke
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight255 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.