Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionSunshine and Her Big Blarney Smile! is a cultural adaptation of Sunshine I'll Make You Smile! This particular little Sunshine resides in Ireland, in an ancient castle less. Her mission in life is to put a smile on the face of every sad person she meets on the hillside and her great grandpappy is her very first challenge. But will she succeed? This charming little book tells the tale! This story contains a touch of cultural diversity in design and content so that little children everywhere will gain some appreciation that there really is a big wide world out there, so much grander than they ever imagined!
- Author BiographyWriting for young children in the 3-7 year age range is a special passion of mine. I usually have a small child in mind when I create a character and dedicate the book to him or her. My books make wonderful bedtime stories and are especially appropriate for children's reading circles. Sunshine is my first book series and one that I am deeply proud to have created. Sunshine is known for her power to make sad people smile and her unique sense of humor. I am building a series of 'traditional Sunshines' together with cultural adaptations that I might categorize as 'travelling Sunshines', My first 'travelling sunshine' takes us to a magical Blarney Village in Ireland, wherein I was inspired to add a touch of cultural diversity in design and content so that little children everywhere will gain some appreciation that there really is a big wide world out there, so much grander than they ever imagined! Only time will tell where she will travel next! My second series is Andy-Roo, who entered the scene with his birthday party. Andy-Roo is a young puppy who imparts an age appropriate anti-bullying message to the young reader by applying unique methods for encouraging acceptance of his physical differences. My Title List Sunshine and Her Big Blarney Smile! (Paperback), Sunshine and Her Big Blarney Smile: Activity Story Book (Paperback), Sunshine I'll Make You Smile! (Paperback & eBook) Andy-Roo The Birthday Surprise! (Paperback & eBook).
- Author(s)Linda Hales
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yivian Liao
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.