All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals are amazing--you might even say they're super! They have special abilities that you've only seen in comic books and on your favorite cartoons. Super speed, laser eyes, invisibility and more, the powers that our North American animals possess are truly incredible. Acclaimed children's author and superhero expert Ryan Jacobson joins forces with award-winning naturalist and photographer Stan Tekiela to reveal the true identities of several critters and their astonishing skills. Power-packed with fun facts and sensational details, Super Animal Powers has received the prestigious Gold award from the Mom's Choice Awards!
- Author BiographyRyan Jacobson is a successful Minnesota author and presenter. He prides himself on writing high-interest books for each age level, so he can talk picture books in kindergarten, ghost stories in high school and other fun stuff in between. He lives in Mora, MN. Wildlife photographer Stan Tekiela has written more than 130 books. As a professional naturalist for more than 25 years, Stan studies wildlife throughout the United States and Canada. He has received various awards for his books and photographs. He lives in Victoria, MN.
- Author(s)Ryan Jacobson
- PublisherAdventure Publications, Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWildlife Picture Books
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdventure Publications, Incorporated
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout
- Weight371 g
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Stan Tekiela
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Reading AgeFrom P
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.