All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuper Bowl XXV, the epic 1991 showdown between the New York Giants and the Buffalo Bills, was the closest episode in Super Bowl history. But what established that day as one of greater significance was the cloud of war in the Persian Gulf hanging over the game and the nation. Thousands of U.S. soldiers were able to watch the Giants vs. the Bills, but on Arabic Standard Time, which for them, resulted in Super Bowl Monday.
- Author BiographyAdam Lazarus is a member of the Pro Football Writers of America and is the co-author of Chasing Greatness: Johnny Miller, Arnold Palmer, and the Miracle at Oakmont. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife, Sarah, and their boxer, Hannah.
- Author(s)Adam Lazarus
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note12 black & white halftones
- Weight631 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Foreword byLynn Swann
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.