All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAn optimal supply of vitamins and minerals is important in any diet but nutrient needs increase dramatically during pregnancy and are critical for ensuring baby s healthy development. However, common pregnancy complaints such as nausea often make eating properly difficult. Smoothies, juices, and soups provide a easy and digestion-soothing way to get essential vitamins and minerals and can be prepared quickly and easily. Super Easy Drinks, Soups, and Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy provides over 100 recipes developed to meet the nutritional needs of pregnant and nursing women, ease pregnancy complaints such as nausea and sleeplessness, and keep moms-to-be urished and energized.
- Author BiographyFiona Wilcock, M.S., R.P.H.Nutr., was a nutrition scientist and lecturer for many years and is now an independent nutrition consultant and author. She has provided recipes and nutritional advice to Marks & Spencer, Good Housekeeping, Disney, and Babylicious, as well as to the UK s Food Standards Agency. She is the author of the Gourmand award-winning Complete Pregnancy Cookbook. She resides in London.
- Author(s)Fiona Wilcock,Quayside
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Weight603 g
- Width214 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.