Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionBy including super foods as part of a balanced diet, you can look after your heart, immune system, digestive system, skin, and bones, and even reduce the risk of developing certain medical conditions later in life. In Super Foods, Super Easy you'll find tantalizing recipes, practical tips and ideas, and a large dose of healing power. With delicious new recipes and foods that are proven to help prevent, fight, and beat problems big and small, it's your essential health-boosting cookbook.Discover the exceptional nutritional content and protective qualities of super foods like broccoli, blueberries, and salmon and delicious, healthful ways to prepare them. The Super Foods Benefits Chart lists the foods best suited to heal what ails you, from fatigue and depression to osteoporosis and arthritis. Learn how Chilled Carrot and Orange Soup can promote good blood circulation and healthy cholesterol levels, and try Fruit Explosion Muesli to boost vitamin levels.Soon you'll have the whole family sitting down to home-cooked meals that benefit your body and your taste buds - without endless hours of food preparation. Inspired by cuisines from around the world but made with readily available ingredients, Super Foods, Super Easy will inspire you to add new and exciting dishes to your culinary repertoire and banish ready-made meals forever, all while rediscovering the basics of healthy eating and learning how to combine foods for maximum benefit.
- Author BiographyFor more than 80 years, Reader's Digest Books editors have been the source of trusted information for readers around the world. Expert in gardening, cooking, home repair, health, consumer awareness, and general reference, we are committed to providing authoritative content that not only inspires but also empowers people to enrich their lives and improve the universe around them.
- PublisherJG Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJG Press
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, charts
- Weight998 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.