All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWith home baking and confectionary making on the rise, people are finding out how much fun it is to create their own treats and are looking for new inspirations for their kitchen experiments. One of the most popular treats at the moment is the cake pop, which can be shaped and decorated to be as adorably cute or as stylishly elegant as the occasion requires. By starting from the initial idea of a delicious cake ball on a stick, this book is able to go even further toward finding a whole range of delicious treats that are made even better by coming in bite-sized, be-sticked form. Focusing for the first time on rich, complex flavours and simple techniques, this book will make it easy for anyone to try out a range of indulgences that are sure to impress at parties, events, or as presents. With recipes ranging from traditional cake pops with exciting new flavours, all the way to brittles and meringues, there is something here for everyone to enjoy. Easy-to-understand directions make every step simple to understand and even absolute beginners can walk away with an impressive collection of desserts in an easy-to-hold form. The range of new flavours and techniques mean even seasoned confectioners will find something here to inspire and challenge them, making this book a practical resource to own or a thoughtful gift to give.
- Author BiographyTamsin Aston has always had a passion for cake making. After working in the computer games industry and with a master's degree in 3D computer animation, she decided to use her creativity to start a cake pop making business, www.definitelycake.com. With her love of 3D modelling, she knows how to give personality to 'little balls of cake'. Her eye for detail in designing unique and eye-catching pops ensures instant hits with both young and old.
- Author(s)Tamsin Aston
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.