All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Super Principia Mathematica - The Rage to Master Conceptual & Mathematical Physics - The First Law of Motion describes Matter and Motion without the consideration of Forces. Using Classical and Modern physics a Universal Kinetic Aether Theory, emerges which describes and predicts: [ Motion without Forces [ Difference between Isotropic and Anisotropic Motion [ Internal and External Frames of Reference [ The Aether Revealed ; was Hidden in the Math of the Kinetic Energy Equation [ The Aether described as Free Heat Energy [ Dark Matter & Newton's Infamous Inherent Inertia Mass Revealed [ Temperature of the Aether [ Introduction to Aethro-Kinematics & the Ideal Gas Law [ The Mass constituents of the Atom [ Introduction to the Laws of Thermodynamics [ Among other physics concepts involving the First Law of Motion The Super Principia Mathematica presents physics and mathematics in the form of simple math models, pictures, definitons, and aphorisms; where anyone with an understanding of algebra and basic calculus can work out the equations laid out in each chapter, that will help to explain the mysteries of the workings of the Universe.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Kemp
- PublisherFlying Car Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlying Car Publishing Company
- Weight1451 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.