Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionSmart financial strategies that can secure your financial future <p> There are more than 600 exchange traded funds on the market today, and new ones are opening every day. Total worldwide invested assets in ETFs w tops $500 billion. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Super Sectors outlines a specialized trading system that utilizes standard and leveraged exchange traded funds in an easy-to-follow plan, so that you can identify and invest in the hottest sectors in the world. In this book, author John Nyaradi skillfully shows you how to use ETFs to take advantage of businesses and sectors that are profiting, while also minimizing risk by getting out of the same areas before they start to decline. Along the way, Nyaradi reveals how to best analyze different sectors, such as techlogy, utilities, industrial, energy, services, and finance, and then discusses which ETFs can help you profit from the opportunities these sectors present. The book: Outlines an active investment management strategy that will allow you to generate steady success in any market Details how different types of businesses profit and suffer during different business cycles Explores how sectors rotation strategies and exchange traded funds can put you in a better position to excel financially Includes interviews with key experts The buy-and-hold strategy of yesterday won t work in today s investment environment. Nyaradi identifies the strongest potential sectors in the future. Find out what will work with Super Sectors as your guide.
- Author Biography<p>John Nyaradi is Publisher of Wall Street Sector Selector: Professional ETF Trading (www.wallstreetsectorselector.com), an online newsletter specializing in sector rotation trading techniques and exchange traded funds. He is also President of Ridgeline Media Group, LLC. Nyaradi's articles on investing have appeared in major online financial publications, including Dow Jones MarketWatch, Trading Markets, MoneyShow.com, Yahoo! Finance, InvestorsInsight.com, Fidelity.com, Seeking Alpha, ETF Daily News, iStockAnalyst, and many others. He has also appeared as a guest on the Business TalkRadio Network. Visit www.supersectors.net for a special offer from Wall Street Sector Selector and more resources and information about exchange traded funds and sector rotation.
- Author(s)John Nyaradi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.