All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionSuper Snacks is the newest snack bible! Featuring a fantastic mix of delicious Gluten free, dairy free, nut free recipes that are refined free and ready to fuel simply with wholesome ingredients. These two active mums who, as Simple Nourishment, focus on making healthy snacking achievable. Super Snacks isn't dieting and it's t whats on trend, it is just that - simple urishment. Beautifully photographed images of a hybrid of raw snacks with baked goodies as well. 124 page beautifully photographed cookbook boasting over 56 urishing, delicious and simple snack recipes. UNIQUE SELLING POINTS * Snack specific - meals just loads of healthy snack dedication all in the one book! * Recipes are: Nutrient dense & Allergy conscious * Recipes are: baked and unbaked * Super Snacks the cookbook is about inclusiveness of all those on a HEALTH journey regardless of the stage in which the consumer is at.(t limiting) * Super Snack focuses on wholesome goodness and t what is on trend - every day achievable in the simplicity of process & sourcing of ingredients * Majority of ingredients can be sourced wholly from a health food store - easy to source products. * Pantry list included to assist in the start up process of baking & making healthy snacks * Our allergy consciousness ackwledges GF, DF, Egg Free, Nut free options and all refined-less!! * Website includes free e-book, a mid sized e-book which we could include as a bundle or other if required with a code * Story - 2 likeminded friends follow passion for food and activeness in a open community. 1 is a pastry chef who has gone off the grid due to allergies.
- Author BiographyWe're Kath and Liz and together we are Simple Nourishment. We're two busy and active mums who share a love of cooking, chaotic family gatherings and early morning runs. Our passion is simple, fast, nutritious snack food that doesn't compromise on taste and that can keep us and our families going between meals. Our recipes are allergy conscious, not allergy focused. Our making and baking generally involves tweaking old favourite recipes(increasing their nutritional value) and developing new recipes of our own. We truly believe whatever we put into our bodies reflects our focus and energy each day. Liz is a qualified pastry chef and enjoys the 'sweeter' side of food however it allergic to dairy and undertook a complete dietary overhaul to deal with the issues this presented including changing her repertoire of recipes to suit. Kath has a snack passion like no other and it really conscious of what is going into both her mouth and those of her children. This focus lead to sharing and collaborating together with Liz and Super Snacks was born!
- Author(s)Katherine Trapp,Liz Richards
- PublisherSimple Nourishment
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSimple Nourishment
- Content Note67 coloured images
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.