All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionStorms are swift and violent changes in the weather. From lightning to blizzards, learn all about the awesome power of these amazing natural disturbances.
- Author BiographySeymour Simon the author of over 200 science books for children. More than half of his books have been named Outstanding Science Trade Books for Children by the National Science Teachers Association. He lives in Great Neck, New York.
- Author(s)Simon Seymour
- PublisherNorth-South Books (Nord-Sud Verlag AG)
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSee More Readers S.
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSeaStar Books
- Out-of-print date27/12/2010
- Content Notecol
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.