Superalloys II: High-temperature Materials for Aerospace and Industrial Power by William C. Hagel, C.T. Sims, Norman S. Stoloff (Hardback, 1987)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $233.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first truly comprehensive review of the latest developments in the pursuit of superalloys since the publication, 15 years ago, of Superalloys, which quickly became the standard work in the field. The editors of this volume define superalloys as those alloys based on Group VIIIA-base elements developed for elevated temperature service (some of which operate at nearly 90% of their absolute melting temperature), which also demonstrate combined mechanical strength and surface stability. Topics covered include gas turbine design and superalloys, cobalt-base alloys, nickel-iron alloys, prediction of phase composition, high-temperature oxidation, wrought alloys, powder metallurgy, joining, alternative materials, and the future of superalloys. Contains appendixes of phase diagrams, superalloy data, and registered trademarks.
- Author(s)C.T. Sims,Norman S. Stoloff,William C. Hagel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1987
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1098 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.