All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first three years of life are the most important for nurturing a child's full potential: that's when they start forming attachments, developing a sense of self and learning to trust. During this time, there are critical windows of opportunity that parents can take advantage of, if they kw how. In a dozen succinct yet information-packed chapters, award-winning columnist and professional therapist Dr. Jenn Berman gives parents the kwledge they need. Her enlightening sidebars, bulleted lists and concrete, easy-to-use strategies will help parents raise happy, healthy babies who grow to be flourishing toddlers and successful adults.
- Author BiographyDr. Jenn Berman, a marriage, family and child therapist in private practice has appeared on Oprah!, The Tyra Banks Show, Fox News and hundreds of other television shows. Her award-winning Dr. Jenn parenting column has been published for over eight years by Los Angeles Family magazine and four other magazines. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two children. For more information go to www.doctorjenn.com.
- Author(s)Dr. Jenn Berman
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2-colour throughout
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.