All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2010 World Superbike Championship ended in victory for Italian rider Max Biaggi aboard on an Italian motorcycle, the Aprilia. Now the 2011 championship is well under way with Carlos Checa and Ducati as the leaders and up to w unchallenged. Among the new aspects of this season there is the debut of ather Italian rider, Marco Melandri on a Yamaha. The Superbike World Championship Official Book is w in its fourth year and, as always, aims to be the reference book of mass production-derived bikes. It is these machines that have, for many years, constituted the soul of motorcycle racing, uniting competition with a high techlogical content without ever overlooking their closeness to the rmal road bikes. This is ather book in the series that recounts the new world championship race-by-race, in particular through the spectacular pictures taken by Fabrizio Porrozzi, with precise text by his brother Claudio. As well as news of the maximum championship, the book also includes chapters on the other categories in the series, Supersport, Superstock 1000 and Superstock 600, which complete the packed programme of the SBK World Championship.
- Author BiographyBorn in Rome in 1950, Claudio Porrozzi has always written about motorcycling. He has been the director of the Italian motorcycle monthly La Moto and author of numerous sports and history books.
- Author(s)Claudio Porrozzi,Fabrizio Porrozzi
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content NoteColour & mono photographs throughout
- Weight1361 g
- Width243 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.