Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- Description'Superbosses shows the incredible impact that great managers can have, both on their employees and on entire industries. Finkelstein has written a true leadership guide for the Networked Age' Reid Hoffman, cofounder and chairman, LinkedIn; coauthor of The Alliance 'Superbosses is the rare business book that is chock-full of new, useful, and often unexpected ideas' Robert Sutton, author of Scaling Up Excellence and The No Asshole Rule 'One of the most important, groundbreaking, and actionable leadership books to hit the market in years' James M. Citrin, author of The Career Playbook; leader, CEO Practice, Spencer Stuart A GOOD BOSS HITS HIS GOALS AND LEADS HIS TEAM. A SUPERBOSS BLOWS AWAY HER GOALS BY BUILDING AN ARMY OF NEW LEADERS. WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER BE? Superbosses exist in nearly every industry, from the glamorous to the mundane. They are defined by consistent success in their fields and their approach to finding, nurturing and developing talent. If you study the top fifty leaders in any field, as many as one-third will have once worked for a superboss. After ten years of research and more than two hundred interviews with superbosses including techlogy CEO Larry Ellison and fashion pioneer Ralph Lauren, Finkelstein explores this previously unidentified phemen - and shows how each of us can emulate their best tactics to create our own powerful networks of extraordinary talent.
- Author BiographySydney Finkelstein is a professor of strategy and leadership at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and Director of the Center for Leadership. He is a consultant and speaker to senior executives around the globe, and an executive coach, focusing on talent development, corporate governance, learning from mistakes and strategies for growth. His books include Why Smart Executives Fail. He is listed in the 'Thinkers 50', the world's most prestigious ranking of leadership gurus.
- Author(s)Sydney Finkelstein
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Weight356 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.