All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a part of the acclaimed DC Comics--The New 52 event of September 2011, this new volume of Superboy takes us to the labs of Project N.O.W.H.E.R.E., where the scientists thought he was just an experiment - and a failed one at that! But with the combination of Kryptonian and human DNA, the Clone turns out to be more than just set of data when his stunning powers was revealed.Written by comic industry veteran Scott Lobdell, this new title from the DC Comics--The New 52 lineup follows Superboy as you haven't seen him before!
- Author BiographyScott Lobdell is a veteran of the comic book industry, having worked with nearly every major American comic book publisher. Lobdell is best known for his work on Marvel's X-Men franchise in the 1990's, penning such works as Uncanny X-Men, Excalibur, The Age of Apocalypse, Generation X, amongst others. He is currently the writer of Superboy, Teen Titans, and Red Hood And The Outlaws, each a part of DC Comics--The New 52.
- Author(s)Scott Lobdell,Tom DeFalco
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width165 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)R. B. Silva,Rob Lean
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.