Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionSuperbrands aims to highlight brands from a wide range of sectors that have become the strongest and most iconic in their field. The publication explores how these brands have succeeded in reaching the top and is part of a pioneering programme that was founded with the aim of paying tribute to the UK's strongest brands. Through identifying these brands and providing their case histories, the Superbrands organisation, consults a survey of the British public and a panel of expert judges - the Expert Council, independently administered by The Centre for Brand Analysis - hopes that people will gain a greater understanding and appreciation of the important and highly topical discipline of branding, as well as a greater admiration for the brands themselves.
- Author(s)Superbrands Ltd.
- PublisherSuperbrands (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSuperbrands (UK) Ltd
- Content Noteover 350 colour images
- Width259 mm
- Height350 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.