All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth guru Lee Holmes new book aims to establish positive eating habits for your kids with delicious child-friendly recipes for the home kitchen.Supercharged Food for Kids will inspire you to create fresh, wholesome and nutrient-rich meals that your children will enjoy again and again, giving them the energy and urishment they need to thrive. You'll find recipes here that will please even the pickiest of little eaters! With advice on how to avoid added sugar and processed foods, eating for allergies and intolerances, tips for busy families and even the lowdown on how to sneak superfoods into everyday meals, this book is full of resources to help establish positive eating habits for your kids that they can maintain for the rest of their lives. Supercharged Food for Kids features old favourites such as pizza, nuggets, pasta and desserts reinvented using fresh, healthy ingredients, plus ideas for yummy snacks and school lunches that kids will actually want to eat. Think Cauliflower Mac and Cheese, Cacao Bomb Crackles, Cheesy Mini Tartlets, Crunchy Chicken Drummers, Watermelon Icy Poles and Savoury Breakfast Muffins, just for starters.
- Author BiographyLee Holmes holds an Advanced Certificate in Food and Nutrition and is a certified holistic health coach (IIN), yoga teacher, wholefoods chef and bestselling author of the Supercharged Food series, which includes Eat Your Way To Good Health; Eat Yourself Beautiful; Eat Clean, Green and Vegetarian; Heal Your Gut; and Supercharged Food for Kids. She is a columnist for Wellbeing Magazine and Lifestyle Food Channel's Healthy Eating Expert. Her articles have appeared in leading newspapers and journals around the world.
- Author(s)Lee Holmes
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.