All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum-Touch teaches ways to focus and amplify life-force energy (chi) through simple breathing and body awareness exercises. The result stimulates the subject's biological intelligence to do whatever healing it deems necessary in everything from major immune disorders to chronic pain to emotional disturbances. In Supercharging Quantum-Touch, prominent teacher Alain Herriott takes students and followers of Quantum-Touch beyond the basics, sharing the techniques used by the best, most effective practitioners.From the hundreds of workshops he's conducted around the world, Herriott has gathered questions that he addresses here in a direct way that refines, clarifies, broadens, and deepens the work. The book begins by walking readers through the basic attributes of the best practitioners. Bit by bit, more techniques are added and stacked or laid out to create a step-by-step approach to work on anything a client needs, including (though t limited to) general pain, physical imbalances, and emotional issues. Strategies for perceiving energy more clearly are also included. Written in a very accessible style, Supercharging Quantum-Touch gives readers the confidence they need to work in this increasingly popular--and important--healing art.
- Author BiographyAlain Herriott is an advanced Quantum-Touch teacher with more than twenty years of experience as an energy-based healer. A frequent workshop leader, he has worked closely with Richard Gordon and made instructional videos for Quantum-Touch. He lives in Talent, OR. Richard Gordon is the internationally acclaimed creator of Quantum-Touch. He lives in San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Author(s)Alain Herriot
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight567 g
- Width184 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.