All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionCommuting, working, exercising, parenting, socializing our lives are busy and there isn't the time to sustain a super-healthy lifestyle. We rarely wake up feeling energized or refreshed, so we pop some vitamins, slug a coffee and get going. Julie Montagu is The Flexi Foodie and her book of 90 delicious recipes and friendly facts will show you how to introduce plant-based superfoods into your day. Through meat-free, dairy-free and sugar-free recipes, you can raise your energy levels, lose weight, lower your cholesterol, keep blood sugar levels under control, look and feel more youthful than you have in years and most of all enjoy what you cook.
- Author BiographyJulie Montagu is a US-born yoga and nutrition teacher at London's top studios, star of recent US Bravo show <em>Ladies of London</em>, brains behind new online nutrition course the Flexi Foodie Academy, and creator of her own range of energy snacks. Married with four children, she is surely one of only very few people whose natural body clock and zest for life habitually propel her out of bed after just six hours of sleep.
- Author(s)Julie Montagu
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width175 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Yuki Sugiura
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.